Thursday, May 26, 2016

April showers bring May flowers

So, I haven't written in a long time. I feel like I haven't done a much of anything lately.
My mom has gone in for her hip replacement and has been in the hospital for the last 5 weeks. When I am in pain or hurting I can complain and move on but when my family is hurting I find it paralyzing. I don't feel like talking or writing or socializing.
Ive started a part time job which I love so much. The people are great and it is a wonderful distraction.
Lately my mom has been feeling a lot better and I suspect she will get out of the hospital within the next 2 weeks.
I guess I need to let go and stop worrying about me just like she had to do with me when I grew up and moved away.
It is for sure easier said than done!
When I am not worrying about my momma I've been gardening and I must say it is such a lovely hobby. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment