Friday, September 22, 2017

Momma Bear

So, My momma has been in the hospital for 4 weeks today. It been so hard to focus or so much besides worry about her. She has Parkinsons disease and it has been causing so many complications for her over the past 7 years. 
I want to go to Stephenville to see her but about a 6 weeks ago I have a gallstones attack. I am currently waiting for surgery to get my gallbladder removed. I have an appointment with a surgeon on October 6th. So until I get my gallbladder its not a good idea for me to travel anywhere there is no hospital. There is a hospital in Stephenville but they are not equipped to deal with me. 
So I am here in Calgary waiting it out somedays I feel fine some days I am nauseous and in pain. 
I am nervous about the surgery but I am excited to get back to normal. I am sick of being sick!
Thank you so much for reading my blog and keep us in your prayers!


No comments:

Post a Comment