Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Countdown

So, yesterday I went to the dentist to get a crown put it, it seemed to go off without a hitch so I am happy about that! I also got to spend the night at my dads house, we decorated the tree had a delicious supper and Dad gave me a GPS system for my car which I am so excited about because I am the worst at finding my way around the city!
There are only four days left until I go to Newfoundland for Christmas. I am absolutely positively so excited but at the same time I am very nervous, I really don't want to end up in the hospital especially in Stephenville because I don't have my Hematology team there.
I am eating healthy, taking lots of vitamins and getting lots of rest in an effort to keep myself healthy! In the meantime I am running around trying to get all of my shopping done. No matter how much I buy I still feel like I need to do more shopping! I don't care what I get for Christmas as long as I stay healthy until at least January 7th!

No comments:

Post a Comment