Monday, January 2, 2012

Inspired 2012

So, tomorrow it's back to work for me! I can't believe it really. Christmas vacation went so fast I wish it could just go on forever.
Anyways, with the new year I have been thinking about things I can do in my every day life to make myself happy. So far I am looking forward to my trip to Paris and my trip to Newfoundland. I am also looking forward to planning my wedding which is set for 2013.
A lot of times in our lives we do what we have to do, we work day in and day out at jobs we don't like and we just get through things one day at a time. I am proud to say that three people that I grew up with in my home town of Stephenville, Newfoundland took the time to figure out what they really want to do in their lives and have started a snowboarding company. Their passion for all things snowboarding really shows and if you are into snowboarding I strongly recommend that you check out their site maginesnowboards.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment