Sunday, January 29, 2012

In the New Year

So, as you know I've been having some problems with recurrent infections. I went back to my family doctor and went on another round of antibiotics. I must say I am feeling a lot better now I have to get an ultrasound tomorrow which is never fun but I guess it is better safe than sorry. Aside from a small bump in the road I have been trying to follow my new years resolution which is to do more stuff and to loose weight. So, with regard to doing more stuff I've been going out more and saying yes to more invitations than I normally do. With regard to weight loss I've taken a part time job at Curves and have been working out 4 times a week! Of course both of these resolutions will take time but so far I feel like I'm on the right track!

No comments:

Post a Comment