Thursday, February 12, 2015

Hemos Unite!

So, I had the pleasure of talk with Matti Vann a weeks back and I am so excited to listen to the finished product.
Matti Vann is the mother of a Hemophiliac, activist, and all around great person. She was so kind to have me on her show and has inspired me to get back to blogging more.
To learn more about Hemos Unite, please visit Hemosunite.com.
You can listen to me blabbing on about hemophilia on her site as well.
I love talking about Hemophilia its one of the only topics I feel like an expert on and I love the idea of helping others just by doing something as simple as sharing my story.
I love volunteering and speaking at events and I honestly wish there was an opportunity to do more of it.
In the meantime I am still dealing with the gallbladder pain and I had an ultrasound tomorrow. I am going to the doctor tomorrow to get the results so we shall see what he has to say. Until then I will enjoy listening to the podcast!

No comments:

Post a Comment