Thursday, October 11, 2012

Wedding Woes

So, I am suppose to be just getting back from a wonderful trip to Newfoundland. But alas, I am just coming off bed rest. The day we were suppose to leave I ended up being in so much pain I could hardly walk. Zane left for his trip and Monday I went to the hospital for a blood transfusion followed by 4 days of bed rest.
It turns out I had a ruptured ovarian cyst and that was the cause of all the pain.
I was really disappointed and really sad. Being home alone was a bit depressing but I was blessed enough to have a few friends and family come and visit and that made it bearable.
Zane had a wonderful trip to Newfoundland. He was there for his friends and said the wedding went off perfectly.
This is not the first time I've had to cancel a trip and I'm sure it will not be the last. It's actually not even the first time I had to miss a wedding.
In the end, the main thing is everyone had a great time at the wedding and I am on the road to recovery.

 

1 comment: