Sunday, October 13, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

So, this weekend is one of my favorite weekends of the year. Thanksgiving is such a great holiday because there is little work involved, you just get together with your friends and family and eat. This year we are celebrating with friends and I have the say over the years a lot of our friends have turned into family. A lot of people take this weekend to reflect on all the things they are thankful for and there is not enough time for me to write all of the things I am thankful for but the things that are at the top of my list at the moment are: our wonderful friends and family, our health (knock on wood) and the upcoming trips we have planned together. As I said before I was recently in the US and it really made me realize how lucky I am to live in Canada. Don't get me wrong, I think the us is an awesome place but for someone with Hemophilia it can be a very expensive place. I pray everyone is having a safe and happy thanksgiving weekend!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment