Wednesday, April 17, 2019

World Hemophilia Day 2019

Happy World Hemophilia Day to all my bleeder friends!
It's nice for us to have our own little day. Even though we have Hemophilia 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Today while I was at work my tooth started to hurt, its one of my wisdom teeth that I can't get taken out because of my bleeding disorder so I just put up with it.
My knees hurt because I started going to the gym recently and a few times today when I got up to go to the printer I wondered if it was just muscle pain or if it would turn into a whole bleed situation.
Those are just some of the small things that swirl around in my head all day.
I like being at home with Zane and my dogs. I like spending time with my friends and family. The other day Zane and I went to the pool and we swam around in the lazy river and I find that in those little moments I forget about my illness, I forget about the pain and suffering and just enjoy myself.

Zane and I have been working towards something for the past two years actually it'll be three years in August. It is for sure the biggest thing we haven't taken on to date. Once I have all the details I will be blogging about it all day.
Because at the end of the day, Hemophilia or no Hemophilia we have to follow our dreams and have hope.

We have to hope for less bleeds, hope for adequate care for everyone in the world and hope for more days laughing and swimming in the lazy river.



1 comment:

  1. As a sign of gratitude on how my husband was saved from hemophilia, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My husband suffered hemophilia and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and they left the contact of this doctor who had the herbal cure to hemophilia . I never imagined hemophilia has a cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life.hemophilia has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony.

    ReplyDelete