Sunday, November 10, 2019

Aftermath

So, after the dust settled, Zane and I realized that they had stolen our TV, two laptops, my purse, Zane's wallet, his shoes and all of our keys. We were still in shock but had to quickly start the process of having our locks changed, contacting our insurance company and all of that fun stuff. 
Our family and friends were very supportive my Dad came over right away and helped me make notes and keep track of everything.
Our friends brought over food and were very supportive. 
My bff Cheryl even paid for our supper as the robbery took place two days before our wedding anniversary. She is always there when I need her and she continues to be my friend through this crazy journey of having a chronic illness even though sometimes I am not easy to be friends with.
Anyways, We were robbed on Thursday and then the following Monday I went for a Capsule Endoscopy because of course your illness can't stop even for a robbery, so my Dad took me to the hospital and I swallowed this really big camera shaped like a pill. I had to wear a recorder on my waist and my nurse said she could see blood in my stomach before I even left the office. 
This started a long and exhausting process of Gastrointestinal bleeding, plasma and IV iron. Lots of exhausted days, iv, weekly blood work and tests. 
I will write all about that next. For now I am fighting the flu so I am hopped up on Cough medicine watching Christmas movies and cuddling with my pups!
I hope if you are reading this you are safe and happy and healthy. Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. It’s obvious some patients with herpes are being enslaved to the antiviral and other supplementary Orthodox medicine just to help suppress the virus and not a cure. I have been with the virus since 2015 until I was introduced by a blogger who also narrated her story online on how she was cured of Genital Herpes after using Dr Sikies Herbal Medicine. This is a year and 2 weeks since I was delivered from genital Herpes. All thanks to God for using this Great herbalist to heal me. I have promised to keep telling good things about Dr Sikies. Please feel free to share Your problems with him and don’t forget to tell him I did refer you to Him. Thanks. Write him on mail Drsikies@gmail.com He deals with Alzheimer virus, Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Genital, warts, ALS, BV, UTI, Virginal infection, Genital, Wart, HPV, Hepatitis A/B, Good luck, HSV, Pregnancy, Ex back.  

    here is his website: https://drsikiesherbalcure.weebly.com
     
    you can reach me via mail: anitalawson515@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete