Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

So today is my one year anniversary since Ive been a Catholic!
This time last year I completed a year course the become officially catholic. It was such a beautiful experience I must say. It was also nice to have my mother in law and brother in law and Zane with me in Church today. It took me a long time to become a catholic. I taught Sunday school, confirmation class and was in the choir. I also went to catholic school all growing up but I was baptized Anglican so while all the other students were doing their first confession and first communion I sat at the back of the church chatting with two other girls wondering what was going on. I always felt left out so I much say its nice to be a part of it all now.
I feel very blessed this Easter weekend because Zane's family has been around and we've been shopping, visiting and having delicious meals together. I hope everyone else is having a great Easter weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment