Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy World Hemophilia Day!



So, today is World Hemophilia Day! I am celebrating by going out out for supper with my wonderful friends. I've also been eating lots of red velvet cupcakes-I can't think of a better way to celebrate. In honour of Hemophilia day I recommend that you take a minute to check out the following links.

http://hemohijinks.com/2011/04/17/the-faces-of-hemophilia-world-hemophilia-day-2011/ This is an awesome blog.

Also, check out this video, great music, beautiful pictures and it only made me cry twice! https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/video/video.php?v=10150222455936140&comments

Another way you can make World Hemophilia Special is my clicking the donate button and helping someone in India who cannot afford treatment!

I pray all Hemophiliacs have a happy and healthy day and I pray that soon we will all have access to care.

1 comment:

  1. This approach quite still an excellent live which i for that matter quite really liked perusing. This isn't conclusively daily which i are the option to evaluate an important problem. Nausea

    ReplyDelete