Sunday, May 29, 2011

A wonderful night



So, I have to say that Rendez Vous Calgary was a success! There were more than 340 participants including my Dad, Step mom, Mother in law, Zane and Zane's uncle! It was nice to have my family there with me I have to say, honestly, I think it was the best part of the whole weekend. I was involved in a panel discussion about living with a rare bleeding disorder. Although public speaking isn't my best quality I still really enjoyed it. I also got to meet a lot of really nice people who I will never forget. It was announced that the next Rendez Vous will take place in Winnipeg in 2013. I am already really looking forward to it. This experience also gave me the opportunity to talk about my blog which I really hope will grow to eventually include more followers and more posts from different perspectives. Over the next few days I hope to touch on a few of the highlights of the weekend, including biographies of some of our great volunteers and more about my favorite doctors.


No comments:

Post a Comment