Tuesday, January 19, 2016

The Hemophilia Diet

So, I think I have a hip bleed so I am heading into the Hemophilia clinic tomorrow. When I am sick and in pain I tend to eat unhealthy. Today I ate a cookie as big as my head. Maybe its just me but when I am in pain and sore I'm not in the mood for salad.
I am trying to not get to discouraged about it. Hopefully tomorrow I will get all fixed up and then I can start my gym and diet plan all over again.
I shouldn't complain because i think it been about 25 weeks since Ive been hospitalized which is an awesome stretch for me but I am in so much pain 

2 comments:

  1. Hi!!
    I am a mother to a one year old who has severe hemophilia. He has a very hard time with his infusions, which makes me uber stressed and I have super mommy gilt. I tend not to eat the best either when we have a bad week. Don't worry, you're not alone <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!
    I am a mother to a one year old who has severe hemophilia. He has a very hard time with his infusions, which makes me uber stressed and I have super mommy gilt. I tend not to eat the best either when we have a bad week. Don't worry, you're not alone <3

    ReplyDelete