Monday, February 22, 2010

You win some, you lose some

Well I must say the last few days I have been a bit disappointed. I recently applied for the Kartik Shah Fellowship through the Canadian Hemophilia Society (CHS). The award includes airfare and accomidations to the World Conference on Hemophilia in Argentina in July.
I didn't get accepted.

I can't be upset, the people who won are wonderful, dedicated volunteers.

I did however win a contest for my blog! The contest is put on by a non profit organization called My Girls Blood check it out at www.mygirlsblood.com.

It was really encouraging for me because I have never had a blog or really even talked about my Hemophilia. It's great to know that maybe someone else out there who is struggling with chronic illness may read this and find some comfort in the fact that they aren't doing it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment