Sunday, March 20, 2011

Chicken Soup for the Hemophiliac Soul!

So, today I was getting a little stir crazy sitting around the house and I think I started to feel a little bit sorry for myself because the house is messy and I've been eating toast for every meal since Friday! Anyways, I was feeling a bit sad but I was so blessed to have two little visitors today! My friend Ange came and cleaned up my kitchen for me! she is so sweet! And my friend Dan dropped of a delicious pot of chicken noodle soup for me! I know to them these things were not that significant but it was so wonderful for me I must say. There's only so many movies you can watch Life as We Know It and booksLittle Bee: A Novel you can read.
I'm actually so excited to get back to work. I'm aiming to head back on Tuesday so I am praying my ankle doesn't cause me anymore pain.
I remember when I was a little girl and I would have terrible pain in my ankles from bleeds I would get my sister to sit on my feet! I don't know why but the pressure would make it feel better.
Ankle bleeds were always my target joints for years and years. I remember when I would sleep over to my grandmothers house I would be up in the night crying and crying in pain and she would get a hot water bottle for me and put it on my ankles. When I look back on it I hate that I had to suffer so much and it must of been so hard for my family to watch me in such pain but I wasn't followed by a proper Hemophilia clinic and we just did the best we could! Home remedies got me this far in life so I guess there is something to being around friends and a good cup of chicken noodle soup!

3 comments:

  1. o... hope u get well soon... n get back to work also... god bless u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There really is something to be said for goood friends and good old home remedies, they all come with a lot of love! Take care lovely one!!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much for reading and taking the time to send me a nice message! I really apreciate it! I am hoping to go back to work tomorrow so say prayers! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete