Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year?

So, this time last year I was in the hospital. I had just finished training for my new job on December 28th, 2012 and then rang in 2013 in the foothills hospital. I was admitted with severe abdominal pain and was treated to a week of blood transfusions, fluids and lots of pain meds and tests. 
I was so happy that this year I was able to celebrate with my friend but as luck would have it as of January 1st I have found myself in a lot of abdominal pain. 
I think a normal person would just suspect a stomach ache but I am starting to worry that it's something more serious like a gall stone attach, a ruptured cyst or some other foolishness. 
I feel like ever since my trip to Newfoundland I have just been so sick, first with the calf bleed, then the flu and now this mysterious pain. 
I am glad to be starting another year, we are working on buying a house and eventually starting a family but part of me can't help thinking about what madness is waiting for me around the corner. 
Here is a picture of Zane and I in 2013 ringing in the new year in the foothills hospital and then in 2014 ringing in the new year with our Puppy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment