Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Happy Birthday to me!

Wow! I am 32! I am not sure how that happened but here I am. I don't always love getting older sometimes I'd rather say I'm 28 than 32 but at the end of the day growing older is a blessing and even though I've had a lot of bumps along the way who am I am to complain? 
Well I gotta complain a little bit otherwise I wouldn't really have a blog! I am still feeling a bit stomach sick and tired but overall I feel great. I feel so blessed today to have so many birthday wishes, presents and cakes!
There was a time when I was very very sick and in the Janeway Children's Hospital for my 13th birthday. 
I've attached a picture of all the cute cards and gifts while I was there. I actually still have all the cards and letters from that time.
Anyways, Speaking of growing older tomorrow I am going to get hooked up to a 24 hour blood pressure monitor so we shall see how that goes!
Thank you for all the birthday love! I really appreciate it.



2 comments:

  1. You couldn't pay me to go through my 20's again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thanks so much for reading! Hope you are well! xooxox

    ReplyDelete