Monday, November 15, 2010

False Alarm

So, after spending Friday night and Saturday day in bed my leg started to feel a lot better. I don't think anyone should ever do what I did, but I decided to suck it up and I went to the Christmas party with my friends. It was a beautiful party, they had an acapella group singing when we walked in, a DJ a live band and an acrobatic show. The food was absolutely delicious and Zane and I ended up having a really nice night! Had a woken up this morning in even worse pain I would not be singing the same tune but I woke up today feeling fine so I am really glad I went. Zane and I don't get a chance to get dressed up and go out very often so I am glad we went out. With that being said, I think that if you ever suspect you are having a bleed you should go to the hospital immediately you should never wait. Especially if you think it could be a hip bleed because the hip is such a large area you could bleed  into and end up in big trouble. Now that that scare is over I am moving on to Christmas!  I have been watching The Original Christmas Classics (Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer/Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town/Frosty the Snowman/Frosty Returns/Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol/Little Drummer Boy/Cricket on the Hearth) to get into the Christmas spirit and I am counting down until I go to Newfoundland, only four more weeks! Thank you all for your support and concern I don't know what I would do without all of your followers/friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment