Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hemophilia Christmas Party!

So, last night was the Southern Alberta Region of the Canadian Hemophilia Society Christmas party! It went really well! We had one of the best turn outs yet! The food was delicious and there was face painting and a visit from Santa! The highlight for me was being elected to my new position on the board. I am now the President! I am very excited and I will be sharing the role with another volunteer as well as three other awesome members of the executive. I have a few ideas for this upcoming year but my main goal is to ensure that things continue to run as smoothly as they have been and try to do as much programming as we can. We also do not have a lottery license so one of my goals is to get our lottery license so we can fundraise. So I am thinking with my new role I need to be more accessible so I must get a Apple iPod touch 8 GB (4th Generation) NEWEST MODEL. But since my position is a volunteer position I might just have to stick with the old cell phone I already have!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You're amazing! Congrats! Glad to hear that somebody with so many innovative initiatives got the job not to mention a huge heart! love you! x0x0x

    ReplyDelete